In this video, Dr. Craig Morrison covers several topics including how InVivoLink improves his clinic’s efficiency, how InVivoLink elevates quality, and how InVivoLink supports engagement of the patient and care team over the episode.
In this video Dr. Michael Christie explains his perspective on why data collection for a Level 3 Joint Replacement Registry is important and how InVivoLink eliminates the traditional data collection barriers.
This week the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Innovation announced it was extending the Bundled Payments for Care Improvement Model 1 deadline. Model 1 is defined as the retrospective acute care hospital stay episode. The LOI deadline has moved from Sep 22, 2011 to October 6, 2011. The final application deadline has moved from October [...]
The first video in the series is from Susie Ashley, a scheduling nurse who manages a calendar of over 1400 procedures per year for three orthopedic surgeons. The scheduling process is very much a part of the clinical care continuum, and in this video Susie talks about how InVivoLink makes her job more efficient, effective, and meaningful to patient care.
In a White House Proclamation just released on Monday, President Barack Obama proclaimed a new National Health Information Technology Week for September 11-16, 2011. This initiative supports Health IT innovation and encourages citizens to learn more about how information technology can benefit their health. Here’s a short excerpt:
Health information technology connects doctors and [...]
We are working with many providers who see the new CMS Bundled Payment Initiative as a great opportunity and a potential differentiator. Here are a five reasons why we think the Center for Innovation got it right:
1. Easy to participate
CMS has introduced four models that detail the process of shared savings. Providers are able to select [...]
InVivoLink on Twitter
- A Transparent Health Care Industry Focused on Patient Outcomes http://t.co/r6tQ2BQUr9 11 June
- Value-Based Contracting: From Payer and Provider Point of View | RACs / ICD-9 / ICD-10 http://t.co/i4Jlxw1Tp7 10 June
- FDA wants to make "masked" trial data available to outside experts http://t.co/ZiKYflvL6C 10 June
- Swedish Authorities Urge Immediate Removal of PIP Implants | Qmed http://t.co/UHFtvq4a2j 07 June
- Mayo doc: Stop blaming patients. Healthcare industry's take on non-compliance is all wrong http://t.co/auNsZvzjWm 07 June